Theme UPDATED!!! NOW INCLUDES SERVICE PACK 1 explorerframe.dlls for both 64bit and 32bitTheme UPDATED!!! the bug fix is in!PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Ive been working on this theme from about 3 months. I want to Specially thank some ppl from Neowin.net And dA. I hope i dont miss anyone. If i do i apologise. I wish to name all of you guys because it helped me in one way or the other.
::::::::::::::::::::In the preview
StartORB by me
Icons by me
Wallpaper is in my favorites called grapefruit
1. Download Universal Theme Patcher
. Run in it Administrative mode (right-click > "Run as administrator"),
UAC must be turned off.
After patch, restart the computer to take effect.
2. Select the theme according to where you place your superbar.
3. Extract contents (Win7-Blend 2.0.theme & Win7-Blend 2.0 folder) into C:\Windows\Resources\Themes
and double-click on Win7-Blend 2.0.theme
Then restart to make sure everything works properly.
5. Take ownership of explorerframe.dll in System32 folder and copy the appropriate explorerframe.dll replacing the original!. Make sure to make a backup of the original in case of instability. (i dont know how to take permission manually, but i search for a software on google)
6. Restart computer and you are done